Thursday, February 14, 2013

Donut I Love You on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  So, I didn't really intend to post anything today but the little gift I got for Alex was just so cute and funny I had to share!

Alex and I don't really get each other gifts on Valentine's Day but I found out that a local bakery made donuts that spelled out "I Love You" I couldn't help myself.  I thought it'd be a cute little surprise for my handy husband....

They came from Angel Food Bakery which is owned by the same folks that run Hell's Kitchen just downstairs from the bakery (ironic huh?).  It has a fun urban glam look and feel to it with unique treats to match! 

I think it has to be the silliest way I've told Alex "I Love You" on Valentine's Day... or maybe ever?

We both agreed it was delicious too though, haha! 

What do you think, do the "I Love You" donuts made you giggle too or am I just a nerd?!?

Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day!  Spread love where ever you go!

6 comments:

  1. This is genius! I wish I could get these in Boise, we've got heart shaped donuts here but you just can't top this. Thanks for sharing! My husband will be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I bet if they have heart shape they can make letters for sure! You should make a special order and surprise him :)

      Delete
  2. Adore this! Silly fun, which is what love is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!!! Sometimes just the cute stuff is all you need :)

      Delete
  3. I think they are awesome! I wish we could get them here. I would totally buy these for my hubby, and he would totally love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! These are great! I'm from the Twin Cities area and didn't know of this place, so I appreciate the tip. Happy Love Month!
    ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?